Originally Posted By Mojo
The Air is truly a marvel in so many ways. The Axiom folks had to learn so many new things to bring it to market - and they're still learning. All that knowledge, tools and process capability is in-house where it can constantly be improved on demand.

I've heard all the other platforms in this market segment and none come close in terms of power and fidelity. Then add the portability on top and there's nothing like it.

Folks at Axiom can peacefully go to their graves knowing they've made a tremendous impact in audio. And there's more coming.

Absolutely.
If you are looking for good sound with some portability, the Air is a solid choice. For kids going to hockey, being able to stuff something in their bag is rather easier than hauling the Air around. We put it into a mid sized backpack (about a 45L bag) which JUST fit, but gave it a bit more portability b/c you could sling it onto your shoulder and pull it out when needed.
The handle is ok for general lifting, but not for carrying into a car, out of a car, down the halls...
It needs its own case (another Axiom future accessory i say!).

Tremendous impact in audio?
I think they have done some novel things for sure. I don't know from an industry standpoint if they get much credit for those innovations, but from all i've read and seen, i certainly think they should be.

And all the manufacturing is in Canada now?
Funny i didn't catch that memo back in the July visit.
Is there nothing done overseas anymore?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."