I had to work late tonight, last minute request from work.. so here I am at 11.30p troubleshooting one more time. And last time, as the startup sound woke up wife and that is the end of the testing.

However, I managed to connect, as Ian described, which I thought I was doing before anyway, but now seems to have worked (sure there was a piece of code sent over the forum, LOL). Well, I connected the Air to the neighbor network and proceeded to check for updates. It completed the update and processed to reboot, and then stuck here. I don't want to force shutdown during installation or whatever is doing now, so will leave it on until tomorrow 6am when I wake up.

Its steady green light. No blue, no red.

Tomorrow, I will take it back to the worksite, which has no network available. My goal is to make it work with its own internal hotspot. I have used it before, no issues, not sure why I got so much trouble this time along. Granted, I had not used the speaker in over 4months (My house was flooded during the storm Harvey in Texas, so the Air, along with many things, it was packed tight in the second floor until this weekend when it was finally unpacked, and I am almost done with the home rebuild)