The 600v4 will give you more low end extension which is very valuable since your set-up is mostly for movie watching. If you want more oomph, ask Ian if he can re-purpose your 600v4 infrasonic switch to Gut punch/Nad tickler. Gut punch mode will give you 6 dB of boost between 55Hz and 80Hz. You can read more about this right here: https://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/ubbthreads.php/topics/428987/1

Your ears would be 6 degrees off axis if your speakers sat on top of the 600v4. I bet you wouldn't even notice a difference.

The 160v4 is amazing. Get it! You'll love it. I was so glad to move away from the VP150v2; what a difference! I love the fact the ports are on the front because they play better that way with the wall behind them. My 160v4 is naked because I like looking at the white drivers and ports. BTW, the dust caps on the v4 are aluminum. My friends like to gently stroke those rigid caps with their fingers every time they come over. While you might find this a bit weird, I strongly suggest not stroking them because you might get addicted like my friends have. I for one refuse to stroke them. Lacie, one of my female friends, wanted to tongue one of them and that's where I drew the line!

Don't do M3s. I'd suggest trading in the M22s for M5HPv4 if you can swing it. If you buy the sub, VP160 and do a trade on the M22s for M5HPv4, I am sure Axiom can work out a good deal for you.

As for the QS4s, if they are working out for you, great! But since you are spending 85% of your time watching movies, think long and hard about trading them in for QS10HPs.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated