Let me back up in time a little. The construction was a little longer than expected. I have received my Subwoofer about two month ago. I did not open the box knowing very well that it would have driven me mad not being able to use it. No I did not peak, talk about slow torture.

Driving home from work on Friday, good thing I was not biking that day, all exited knowing that this was the big weekend to connect all my gear and pull the Subwoofer out of its box. The skies are looking really, really dark, not good at all. It is starting to hail with heavy winds & rain. I arrive at home the power grid is flickering. I am calling for the Stereo/Subwoofer gods to spare me, please not this weekend. What I did not know at the time is that two hurricanes touched down a few kilometers from our home, ouch.

But the stereo/subwoofer gods must have listened? The storm subsided and our section of the electric grid survived, I was spared. I finally was able to connect, test, and tune my setup over the weekend. This subwoofer is unbelievable it gives me the impression that it can do anything effortless. On top, it is gorgeous piece of furniture, I was going to put it under one of our tables, forget that idea it is sitting between two of our family room chairs and my wife thinks it looks great. Man oh man this is an awesome Subwoofer, I am in heaven. Thank you to all for steering me in the right direction.