Craig, they shut me down, man. Two of my neighbors came over an hour ago and told me to "Shut that shit off!".

Ok, fair enough, I was spinning the new Madonna tune at that time and I explained it's not the typical stuff I listen to but my BFF and FWB wanted to dance so I complied. Ok, I admit, I had the ADA-1000 cranked to the limit but as I explained to the neighbors, I am allowed 85dB SPL for an hour or less and Madonna wasn't screeching that long. It says so in them there city by-laws.

Now it don't say in the rules whether it's dBC or dBA or peak or average or how to calculate the average if it is one and I explained all this to them but they thought I was jabbering German. So I told them all about SPL starting from microbars of pressure and working to logarithmic conversion but they thought I was on crack! So I pulled out my SPL meter (which I had handy 'cause I was doing science earlier while nursing a Guiness) to demonstrate and they told me to holster it 'cause they figured it was an armament.

My BFF jumped in and made the case they was envious of my system (I mean who wouldn't be?). Anyway, we could see they were both a fry short of a Happy Meal so I decided to shut it down and avoid a messy confrontation. Now we're enjoying a crackling fire while sipping lemon balm and honey tea.

The vittles was awesome by the way. After rotisserieing the duck, I stuffed it along with roasted figs into the quail and then wrapped it with swine strips. Yum yum, Mr. Chase.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated