Had an issue with the front bank of drivers on my LFR 1100's shutting down at high volumes. Called Axiom and spoke with Debby. After a brief conversation hoping to narrow down the problem, Debby asked if I could bring it to the factory. Fortunatly I live close and this was not a problem. When I arrived I again spoke to Debby but this time she asked Ian to chime in. We all agreed the symptoms seemed odd and that it would need to go to the bench for testing. The guys in the back immediatly started to work on it. (Sorry I didn't get your names guys but thanks). It wasn't long before they found out what was going on. I live in an older home that is far from well sealed. Seems a music loving mouse had decided that the inside of my speaker would make an ideal place to store his winter food supply. There was cat nibble and pretzels in every nook and cranny including on top of the cross-over. Voila...problem solved. Obviously this problem had nothing to do with any failure of the speaker and two employees were taken from thier usual duties during what is a very busy time for them.That said I left with a smile on my face and not a penny lighter. You guys rock

LFR 1100s QS8s QS2s ADA15000-4, VP 150, M 3s,Polk CSI A6, Klipsh B10B, SVSPB2000,PSW125x2