Mojo.....Well after much deliberation..soul searching etc, I bought an amp. I also purchased a new Denon..just a step up from my previous one..the 3500 and ended up getting a Emotiva A-300. Basically just wanted to get a decent amp to see what the difference would be. Its not "louder" persay but it definitely sounds louder and more full...a great improvement for sure. I'm sure I will eventually get an ADA but didn't want to drop the cash right now since there are speakers I want to get before I go any further. Question though...my center is a Paradigm cc-570. I really want all Axiom stuff..I'm anal like that...lol. Would the vp150 be comparable to the 570? Or would it be comparible to the vp160? Also..right now my Qs8s are used as rear surround, but I'd like to move them to the sides..problem is I don't have any good places to put them. Was thinking of mounting them to the ends of my coffee table. Would that even be feasible or would it sound bad? Just a thought I had...probably a bad one haha. Would probably go with QS10s in the rear or another bookshelf speaker maybe? Thanks for any advice