Originally Posted By Ian
It likely can but why would you not just stream to the AxiomAir directly over WiFi?

Hey Ian.
Presently we have a Sonos system which after yesterday is no longer being supported (legacy units apparently going the way of Windows 7 with a similar warning that the software will eventually stop working properly over time...). More ewaste. Lovely.

I was thinking about getting the Bluesound system as a replacement. The primary purpose is not only streaming music, but having it in multiple rooms. Hence, using the Bluesound system through the living room area system and out on the deck via the Axiom Air would require synchronization of the music playing from the same source. If the Bluesound plays on the living room system and can also stream out via bluetooth to the Air...all is well.

Previously we would have to take a Sonos unit outside on the patio and hook it up to the Air via the analog jacks (along with plugging it into an electrical receptacle for power whereas the Air has its own battery) to accomplish the same goal. I'm hoping with bluetooth streaming from a Node 2i we could eliminate this and not have to take any unit outside with the Air.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."