SRoode, that won't work. Splitters can't be made into "adders" by reversing their connections. Circulating currents will be created between the DSPs.

I suggest you use the receiver's crossover. The receiver will also allow you to set distance which the DSP does not allow. I've raised this to Axiom but I don't know if it will ever be added. Without a distance setting, a sub fed off the DSP cannot be placed further from the MLP than the LFRs.

There's another thing about sub integration worth noting. I have two 500s fed off the DSPs crossed at 40Hz on the DSP. The actives are running full range at present. I have the 800 on the .1 channel. Up until yesterday, I was wondering what the phuk happened to my infrasonics. How could it be that I went from M100s to active LFRs and lost my infrasonics? Then I recalled how much wonderful bass I had in my living room and had a thought. I toed the LFRs in by 15 degrees and BAM! the infrasonics have been unbelievable. The LFRs and subs were destructively interfering with each other. This also explains why the 500s had no effect in my living room; the way they were positioned, relative to the LFRs, led to cancellations.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated