I have 2 x N3 V1s purchased from the initial kickstarter program from 2015 and having some issues after upgrading to V2.12.3.

I followed the upgrade steps from "Re: AxiomAir v. 1.097 unable to get update Tbone#435717" and successfully flashed the card and had no issues on the first 16 steps.

On Step 17 "WIRELESS NETWORKING" within the app is "off". The first thing I did was turn on "WIRELESS NETWORKING". When I turn it on nothing changes and I am unable to see my wifi network. I then pressed the "Save" button and it saves the settings and then starts "Searching for device" and then errors out with "Device not found".

Thus I am unable to set my home wireless network password and SSID. Not sure if that is due to my having the original N3s that requires a dongle for WiFi. Both my N3s have the black EDiMAX dongle.

As per Step 21 from tbone's thread, I suspect I may need to get the white WiFi dongles. I haven't tried my old black EDiMAX dongles as the guidance states to ask for the white dongles.

Please acknowledge if you will be sending me 2 white dongles for each of my original N3s as well what additional steps I may have to take to configure WiFi.

Thanks in advance
Jonathan Hiron