Tex, I might do the spinorama. I would have to drag one outside from the basement for a couple afternoons. (175lbs)

Yes, I’m aware of minidsp and have a 2x4 here somewhere. I’m a fan of them for what they are, but they are kind of a gateway product moreso than end game in my opinion. I had noise floor issues with mine and lost 7db of headroom with the 2x4.... No doubt the new generation products are better, but I’m eyeing an all in one solution from hypex. They have plate amps now for three way actives with 500w/500w100w that are perfect for mine. DSP onboard already for the purpose. $750/ch. Much more confidence in hypex. Pretty much state of the art right now at fair pricing. I can remote locate them in my rack for easy PC tuning.

Yes, I’ve read a book or two. smile Saw a new edition is out of Floyd Tooles book. Of the ones I’ve read I wouldn’t rank his first place, but still really good. He repeats himself a bunch, but in fairness, he warns you in the prologue. A really good one is this I thought.

https://www.amazon.ca/Acoustics-Psychoacoustics-David-Howard/dp/0240521757

Been a while since I cracked a cover on them. Think I’m up to 6 or so. Gave up on Leo Beranek for now. Lol. Not enough midi-chlorians in me yet. laugh