So far so good on connectivity and uptime of the firmware and software. What a difference from the Kickstarter days!

I've had both Airs 80 feet away from my router. That signal has to get from the far end of my basement to the far end of my yard. It has to go through a floor diagonally and through multiple walls. I've had no drop-outs via Spotify and web radio.

Guillaume has done a good job of overhauling the firmware and software. Admittedly I haven't tried to brick it but I remember when I got my Kickstarter unit, all I had to do was look at it wrong and it would stutter and die. The only problem I've had so far is the volume control through the Android app. I changed it from natural to linear and could no longer get max volume out. I re-started it through the app, changed it to natural and decided to just leave it alone. I've done a few other things like change the name, save radio stations, etc and all has worked well. I find interface responsiveness is quite good.

I haven't tried anything but wi-fi so I can't speak to other functions. From what I've experienced so far, both are well-baked products.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated