I hope to have that conversation with you Mr. rrlev and though we will certainly disagree, I am confident it will be civil and interesting!

Yes, let every legal ballot be counted. Undo the Dominion Voter Counting Software (thank you Clinton voting initiative) 'glitches,' track Scorecard/Hammer tricks and undo them, don't just scratch your heads about hundreds of thousands of 'votes' dumped in the wee morning hours, in swing states, 100% of which were for Biden, and I think we would be discussing the re-election of President Donald Trump and the greatest political scandal in the history of our dear Republic.

Yes, Trump is a vulgarian. He has an adversarial relationship with the English language, but he is not brain damaged (IMHO Biden suffers from obvious neuro deficits), he does not exercise the executive powers through a Politburo, and is not ruled by the Davos globalists (Neu Weltordnung). His policies made this country wealthy, prosperous and powerful. He, unlike the democrat globalists, is not resigned to ceding global leadership to Red China,

Did the leftist democrats ever accept Trump's 2016 win as legitimate? Did they ever treat Trump as a legitimate president? Did the mainstream media ever have good word to say about President Trump? Were the president and his supporters silenced by social media? That is quite a headwind. Yet, I believe, tricks aside, Trump won 2020.

Trump is a bone in the throat of leftist globalists, the hair in their muffin. He had to go at any price, even if that price was free elections and our democratic republic.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 11/09/20 07:47 PM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.