I got Boston Cherry in both. All my other Axiom speakers are Boston Cherry.

EP500 adds a 2nd sub to my home theatre (have SVS PB10-ISD) to hopefully smooth out the base response through much of the seating area. If it doesn't as much as I hope it will, I'll probably move the SVS upstairs to add to M22's that I moved up to the family room.

With being at home so much as a result of COVID, I decided to reno our home theatre room with:
- new projector (an Epson 5050UB (awesome projector imo)...my old Mitsubishi 1000 finally died),
- 120" 1:2.35 screen (projected on the wall previously),
- swapped out the M22's with M80's for mains
- am swapping out an older VP150 for the VP160.
- the EP500
- an UHD Blu-ray (Panasonic DP-UB820), sadly my OPPO died a while back and wasn't crazy about CD's on the Xbox

Still got pair QS8's but added KEF speakers in the ceiling and lowered the QS8's to make it an Atmos 5.2.4 system. Oh yeah, also replaced Onkyo AV with new Denon AVRX4700h. I managed to track down what I think was the last AVRX4700h in Edmonton the day before Christmas...yah!!

I put in new trim, receptacles, repainted, ran most wiring through the drop ceiling and inside walls, put in overhead pot-type LED lights and a smart dimmer light switch so we can turn on/off the lights from the seating area so don't have to stumble in the dark to get the the wall switch once I turn off the projector.

It is coming together pretty nicely. Just waiting for the 2nd sub and new centre speaker.

The VP160 wasn't part of the plan but with trading in the vp150 and a vp100 together with the 20% off and loyalty discount... WOW I couldn't pass up such a great deal for a better matched centre speaker!

Last edited by PaulM; 01/13/21 11:41 PM.