I was all happy with my planned M80 purchase when I broke my rule on "weird new-fangled stuff" and read a few threads on the LFRs and am now intrigued.
For a two channel music-only system (no sub) would you guys think the M80 or the LFR660 would be the better/more satisfying choice? I'll add that I don't really need M80s in my living room, the M60s would be sufficient; I've just always wanted a pair of M80 and figured what the hell, why not. (My room is 19^3 x 13^4 x 8; there are adjacent rooms that roughly equal the volume.)

Also, a secondary question - I've avoided this kind of purchase in the past because I'm afraid of hardware obsolescence. Meaning if I buy a good speaker I'm fairly certain I'll be able to listen to that speaker 20-30 years from now on whatever receivers they're making then; but if the DSP for the LFR breaks and Axiom has moved on, I'm stuck with a pair of expensive door stops. So, if you run unprocessed (non-DSP'd) amplification into just the front channel of the 660, does it perform like an M60?