I wrote to Andrew and didn't get any response. I called Axiom and nobody got back with the answer. I tried to write to Ian and still waiting. So I'll ask here to see if there is any reasonable supported response.

I have a set of M3 speakers that have ended up in my small office to hook up to a couple of computers.   I have gone out and bought a Fosi Q5 DAC that has both headphone ports and RCA outputs that makes it convenient and perfect to act as the sudo pre-amp selector. Headphones when I need to be quiet, and running the M3 when I want to get a bigger sound.

I have a pair of AudioSource Amp One/A that I can use to power the M3.  These amps can be configured one of two ways.  As I have two of them, I can either set each of the units up in bridged mode to combine the left and right channels to give me 180watts of power each side @ 8ohms. This is the high wattage option.

But as I always order my speakers with the dual bi-wire binding posts, I can remove the metal bridge plate from the speakers, and run a pair of RCA splitters out to the L+R inputs of each of the amps and use each channel to dual amp the M3.  this would effectively give me 80watts+80watts @ 8ohms for each channel. driving the woofer and tweeter separately on their own amp channel. I don't know if you can technically add the two amp channel power together as you are driving each channel full frequency but only using a part to drive either the woofer or tweeter.

Now I don't know if bridging the two channels gives you as clean wattage power as running the two separate channels. I am sure that there is a +/- to each of the options. What is the advantage to each way?  I just happen to have the 4 channels worth of amplifiers going unused with the pair of Amp One/A units that was originally bought for Atmos that I know I will never use, and a pair of M3 speakers that would really prefer to get connected to a real amplifier rather than the pretend 100watt Pioneer AV receiver that they were previously hooked up to that made them sound listless and missing. With the old Pioneer it sounded like the middle of the sound was missing. I currently have tested the M3 with the Amp One/A in bi-amp mode and they sound great.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5