With consideration for what you had posted, I figure I'd do some testing myself and give some more details to what I have found.

I took the time to re-connect the gold jumper blocks back onto each of the ports on my M3 speakers. Then I setup each of the Amp One/A to run in bridge mode by sliding the selector at the back of the unit to the correct mode. Re connected this time a single cable to the bridge output +/- on the amp and corresponding terminals on the speakers.

What I found was rather interesting for me anyways. The volume that I got from the speakers was less with the amp set into bridge mode. To compensate for this, I had to turn up the volume on my Fosi DAC that in turn made it so if you plugged in a set of headphones, you would need to turn it down by almost half or blow your eardrums out. Clearly this setup isn't desired. As for sound quality. I couldn't really hear any difference. I am wondering if this is what you meant by dynamic range, in it the sensitivity of the volume is not as great on the bridged meaning you can get more accuracy in the volume level desired as the volume dial seems less sensitive.

I think I will prefer it as dual amped for me. I will give it a try for a week and see if i like it. Then go back to the dual amp setup and see if that meets me needs better.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5