This thread is a textbook example why I left this board. I received a private message at FB about it. My responses are as follows:

1. 2x6 Speeds - thank you for the kind words. I am a member of the Axiom Community on Facebook, and would love to see you there. Craig Stevens is my moniker.

2. My so called "very political" stance. It's pretty simple - at the Axiom party in 2015, one of the Canadians there ripped into me about "50,000 people per year dying in the USA because they don't have health care." I merely pointed out that this person was woefully ignorant about US health care. As for the rest, it's amusing: people on the left side of the spectrum are not "political," they are merely trying to enlighten the rest of us. I merely stated I don't want to get involved in political discussions here, and that gets spun into my being political. It is ridiculous.

3. I posted the items for sale for a specific reason. These reasons were spelled out on Facebook. If anyone is truly interested, you can message me there. It is entirely about the Axiom business model.

I am also now a staff writer for Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity. A pair of Polk Legend L800's is the first review. Future reviews will be Axiom ADA-1500-1, Harbeth SHL5 XD and Legacy Audio Marquis center channel.

Take care, I hope this clears things up.