Originally Posted by 2x6spds
I miss Craig. Now, one hand clapping.

It never should have come to someone leaving the forum. ( in that fashion anyway) I’ve only been around a couple years so I don’t know the whole spectrum of the “ story “ but it’s still unfortunate.

We’re just chatting about audio after all. It’s supposed to be fun and entertaining and educational. Let’s try to keep it that way. It’s easy to get fired up sometimes. Let’s all try to think about what we’re sending before pushing reply. Arguments happen and we can disagree fir sure, we should , otherwise what’s the point? But it shouldn’t get personal. Let’s all be audio chums here. It would be a shame to lose anybody over this. You never know what someone is dealing with in their personal life and sometimes we could unknowingly hit the wrong button.

Enjoy the music, enjoy each other. That’s why I keep coming back to see what’s going on in the forum. Ok, gonna go put a bandaid on my bleeding heart…

Yum! Audio Bacon. That’s the best 2 things in the world. I’m going there now.

Last edited by Kodiak; 09/10/21 10:02 PM. Reason: Bacon comment.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595