I don't think that I was clear on the subject of the mid and upper ranges being the stand out; I meant the mid and upper ranges from the Front Model T main speakers. With the bass being handled so nicely in the lower bass and into the upper bass ranges by the 4 subs and rolling off the bass a bit from the model T's, the mid range and upper range being handled by the T's is super detailed and much more evident.

I will do some more testing with a lower crossover down to 40 hz. for the mains as suggested by Mojo, but the initial test run where I tried multiple settings from 40 up higher, 80 seemed to work best for my speakers and the rather large cubic feet of space I am working with.

I will say that the EP500 sitting up high on top of the 600 shines in mid to upper bass ranges. It's extremely musical. The 600 really goes low and that works well in conjunction with the 500 on top. The 800 is well balanced throughout the bass range, but it does a nice job in mid to upper bass ranges. The Model T sub of course is very good at the mid upper ranges as it is a triple 8 inch driver sub.

The level of total bass in the room is exceptional in terms of output and balance with the entire room filled. When I sit on my bar stool at the center listening area, my pants literally flap against my lower legs with the notes.