Hi all. I might be joining here more often as I am now officially retired (at least for 2 years) from the tech world and back to writing full time (ericfalardeau.ca for more information). So I made myself nice little retirement gifts. I acquired a new A/V processor: AVM70 from Anthem Statement to replace my 12+ year old D2v that can still perform well audio-wise, but was starting to lag substentially on the video side, and the new ARC Genesis is significantly (audibly) better.

This means my D2v will be moving to my reading/writing/music room to serve my ordered ADA-1000 4chs which will power my M5HPv4 and QS8v4 surrounds. It will blend well with my new B-stock EP500 which should be coming this week (right, Andrew? smirk ).

Cascasding improvement, I will be moving my Pioneer to my office and officially retire my old Onkyo 805, which has started to be really weird noises for a minute when powering up.

Can't wait for the new ADA-1000 to arrive (although I did tell them I could wait 25 days).

Back to my spring cleaning!

See Mojo's signature