Yeah same here. I spend a majority of my time entertainment time on YouTube. The occasional movie or tv show on Prime but man there soooo much good content on YouTube on any topic possible. It’s truly amazing. It really is the Information Age.

I use YouTube music too as it comes with the YouTube premium subscription but I have my main library on Spotify with the family plan so everyone has there own login and stuff so my lists don’t get jumbled. The YouTube music works better off line for travel. I’ve tried tidal and Deezer but came back to Spotify as I like the algorithm and the OS better. Maybe they will go hifi one day. We ll see.

I think the streaming is amazing too but I’ve started purchasing some of my favorites to own them. I’ve started buying cds again when I find them and I’ve bought a few random vinyl records too, buying a turntable soon along with some kind of integrated for the m3 in bedroom setup. I’d line to get that all sorted then I’ll setup the office system. The great room on the main floor will be last and we have a space sketched out in the basement for a home theatre, the m60ti will do the job down there I think. I’ve also got outdoor speakers ( in ceiling ) and kitchen speakers ( in ceiling ) so hoping to set that up too for tbe wife to enjoy with bluetooth of wifi on a zone amp. Fun fun fun!! Music everywhere!! Oh and the garage system too!! Ha ha ha! Ridiculous right?! smile

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595