I have been reworking my media room to make room for my new Active LFR1100 speakers. I have decided to move the DSP + ADA1500 amps to the front of the room beside each of the two speakers. Along with some new built in shelves and some much needed paint alterations, I am almost ready to plug everything back in.

Then it hit me. How do I want to power these new amps? When I originally laid out the room, I had put in a Split Dual 20 amp receptical on the side wall where I had originally put the tower of music parts. For the rest of the room, there are ample plugs, but they are all on a single 15amp breaker shared for all the plugs.

I have moved up from a single ADA1000 to the much larger and likely more power hungry ADA1500, and as well, there are now two of them.

Question: Will I run into power issues trying to run two ADA1500 amps at any decent volume off a single 15amp breaker?

Do I need to look into installing a second Split Dual 20 amp receptical to the front of the room to power these two amps so as not to keep tripping the breaker?

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5