the way that Ian explained it to me was that the power requirements for the larger amps are not constant. you have a big coil that powers some really big capacitors. these will store an awful lot of energy that can be given to the speakers when needed, but the amps will never likely ever need this sort of power constantly. it will come in bursts of demand then the coil transformer will re-energize the capacitor.

Running my two ADA1500 + both DSP and the pair of EP500 subs from the same plug likely will never exceed the power limit of a regular 15amp plug except possibly when you turn everything on at the same time. He is running 5 ADA1500 amps off a single plug and never run into a power issue except for the startup. He now uses a staggered 12v signal line coming into the amps so they will each turn on several seconds after each other.

I figured that I can do a similar thing perhaps in a slightly different manor. I have bought some smart plugs and a pair of smart power bars that i can control through my Alexa FireTV box. I've created a scene for the room that will allow me to setup the room so that the lights turn on to the correct level. then it will progressively turn on all the equipment in the order that I choose, so the DSP's on first. Then it will trigger on each of the amps with a few seconds between each so that there is no power inrush that could blow the breaker. it will also allow me to cut away some of the standby power leaching as i can actually cut the power off to the smart plug. The smart switch itself consumes less power than all the plugged in devices do sitting in standby. just got to wait now to get the DSP fixed so that I can give it all a proper test.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5