The short version: I'd not worry about it. Bi-wiring, as you may already know, the power draw is the same. Bi-amping works as long as both amps have the same gain. Both sides (woofer, mid/tweeter) will consume only the current (power) it needs.

Longer version:
An amps power rating is really a spec of the the amount of current it can supply to all the speakers connected to it ... i.e. the power an amp can supply to two speakers is a lot more than if it was driving 10. So, already the amount of power available to each speaker varies with the number of speakers and time. A speaker is designed to use voltage as its input. It will draw what ever current it needs to do its thing (at that voltage and frequency). Power = voltage * current. The other side of the coin limiting an amp is it's voltage rails. An amp with high voltage rails might drive an 8 ohm speaker to it's full rating but not a 4 ohm speaker. The reverse is also true ... the same power amp with low rails might drive a 4 ohm speaker to it's full rating but not an 8 ohm. Both will result in clipping. The voltage rails are a hard clip. The power limit clip (current) comes into play once you start continuously asking for it. Extreme clipping is, IMO, what kills most speakers.

With 250 watts continuous and 4x dynamic I'd be pretty sure you're safe on the M60ti either way you connect them.
Hope that was the answer you were looking for.

Last edited by rrlev; 06/08/22 09:00 PM.