Billy wrote:

In reply to:

I just had some fresh made, whole wheat spaghetti for lunch. In a double blind taste test, I couldn't tell the difference between the whole wheat and "regular" spaghetti noodles. I could however tell the difference between the red-meat sauce and the turkey-meat sauce. Not that one is better than the other, each one excels differently in the right places and could easily exceed the needs of the individual granted that the correct choice was made in deciding on the needs to be met.

Billy, you silly twit! Don't you know, scientific studies have conclusively demonstrated that you can't tell the difference in taste between spaghetti sauces? You just think you can, but if you blindfolded yourself and participated in a true and well designed double blind study, you could eat dog food with your spaghetti and not know the difference.

Now, I know you're just trying to impress people with the fact that you use the fancy meaty spaghetti sauce and real noodles instead of dog food and string, but hey, it's your money, but please stop trying to mislead people by telling them you can taste the difference.

In case there's any doubt here, your opinion is well, worthless compared to mine, because, I AM A SCIENTIST.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.