I've had my M60s for almost 2 months now, and I just got my sub last week. I'm still working on getting the sub calibrated properly. About an hour ago, I was sitting there listening to all that nice, clean bass coming from the SVS. Until I realized that I had kicked the power cord out of the sub between adjustments.

It was pretty late, so I didn't have it playing very loud. But that fairly long bass guitar intro was sounding very sweet. I realized that the sub wasn't on when the drummer took the very first kick.

Move them around a little. You might have them sitting in a room mode. That can take a chunk out of your frequency response. There is bass in them thar speakers. Trust us.

MT, do you have an SPL reading on your max volume? I've gone over 100db with no problem at all. I also have an H/K 630. Anything below -25 (calibrated with Avia to 85dB) is pretty low. -20 to -7 is the range I typically use for listening alone, and -25 to -20 allows conversation without raising your voice (too much).

Good luck,
Michael_A

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.