Hey RazorFace. (Ya gotta put, at least, your first name in your profile. I feel silly calling you Raze, for short ) Welcome!

I'm sure others will chip in too, but I'll kick it off. Your room seems to be roughly 12' x 15'. The 22s would work just fine in a room that size. However, if you have the money, and the itch, you can get away with the M60s in that size room, too. If you're worried about the height, see if someone in your area would be willing to build you a couple of simple stands like mine.

The camera flash washes out the flat black paint job. In normal lighting they look much darker, and are a closer match to the M60s. They were not complicated to build(well.....they were for a four-thumbed klutz like me), and anyone with a little carpentry skill could make them for you (and believe me, I have a little as anyone. No one side of either stand is exactly perpendicular or parallel to any other ). Mine are roughly 13 1/2" high, and that gets all the drivers and the front port of my M60s above my sofa arm. Again, though, I state that the M22s would fill your room very well.

The QS8s should be, roughly, 1 to 4 feet above your ears. If your position varies (like from being flat on your back to sitting up), place them at a compromise height, like 1 foot above your ears when you're sitting up, which would place them higher, but still in an OK position when you're lying down.

Keep us posted on what you decide, please.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton