Hello all,

I've been lurking on the boards here for a year or so and finally decided I could contribute something. I've yet to purchase my 1st Axioms, but it the process of choosing my setup I came across something I thought might be of service to my fellow board members.

I've been trying to choose what wood and grill cloth color combos I'd like. I know Axiom will send a sample for $10, but I guess I'm too impatient and stingy to send off for all the combos I'd like to see. My solution was to model one of Axiom's speakers (start with a v100 center for simplicity) and use the provided images of wood and grill material to create a good idea of what some of the combos look like. I think the modeling turned out pretty well, and while the real thing may look a little different this gives a pretty good idea of how a given combination might look. Here's the first example in Axiom's Sorrel Pear with Light Gold cloth.

Full size images can also be seen here: Grill On and Grill off

Now that I have the speaker modeled, its not too much trouble to put other finishes on it. If anyone is interested in a particular combo let me know and I'll try to put up a link to some pictures. Finally you can see what that combo looks like without shelling out $10.