I certainly can't vouch for time alignment or anything else. All I can say is that my speakers sounded 1000% better on the Bedrocks in my listening room as opposed to 24" conventional stands. Whether anyone believes that speaker wire changes the sound is one thing - I think everyone agrees that changing the position of the speaker changes the sound and in a bass-shy environment the Bedrocks are a huge benefit. I would think that if someone wanted to know if this type of positioning would make a difference in their room, all they would have to do is place their speaker on the floor and prop up the front with a piece of wood or a thick book and see if the sound is more or less satisfying. I have another system I have setup in another home with a pair of cheap Ikea wrought-iron stands that cradle the speaker in the tilt-back position about 8" off the floor and I think even these are a big improvement over the standard straight stands. Anyway, just passin' on my experience with the product to anyone who is interested in a review from someone who has actually tried a product in their own listening room as opposed to one from someone who hasn't and just explains why it's all BS. Thanks all.