This is the first time I ever posted a message on any forum. I usually just read posts to get opinions or a good laugh.....anyways...

This is my current setup:

Receiver: Pioneer Elite 53tx
Dvd player: Pioneer Elite dv-45
Fronts: Infinity Alpha 40
Center: Polk Audio Csi3
Surrounds: "Speaker guy in the white van" type, terrible towers
Rear surrounds: Energy pro series 3.5
Sub: Athena P3

I know this is one weird mix, so i want to correct this for good.

i am currently debating between 2 different upgrades. Here they are:

1ST CONSIDERATION

1) Replace my alpha 40 fronts with M60ti's
2) Use the Alpha 40's as the surrounds ( and using my current surrounds as fire wood)
3) Replace my polk csi3 with the VP100 ( is that even worth it or should I get the VP150 to really notice improvement?)
4) Replace my athena p3 sub with the SVS PB2-Plus ( read so many great reviews on this sub)

2ND CONSIDERATION

1) replace current fronts with mt60i's
2) Replace surround and rear surrounds with four QS8's
3) Replace center with vp100 or 150
4) Replace sub with SVS PB2-Plus

Here is a little additional info:

It is a bedroom setup. Approx. 12-15 ft rectangular shape. I use my system for both music and home theather.

Should I bother getting the 4 qs8's or should my Alpha 40's and energy pro series 3.5 perform well as the surrounds and rear surrounds respectively? ( considering the way they will blend with the axiom fronts and center)

Also, the svs sub will cost me quite a bit more than the EP350 but it also seems to be quite a bit more powerful. Is it really worth the extra $1000 to go for the svs? (or maybe I am in the wrong forum to be asking this)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I am only beginning to understand the fundamentals of a proper home theather setup and this would be my last upgrade for a long time.

Thanks in advance!