I remember the day. The day of the perpetual waiting. Whooo...glad those days are over. Although I did have some supplemental relief. I bought the VP150 (non-factory second), so I got that right away. This was actually my Axiom trial speaker. Of course after having it I needed it all. So I placed a factory seconds order for a pair of QS8s, a pair of M2s and a pair of M60s (these I wanted to play with the most). Fortunately I was able to get the M2s in just a week 1/2! Then I was able to at least experience stereo. But I had to wait a good 5-6 weeks for the QS8s and M60s. Oh the humanity!
Then months later I got my SVS sub, now they just make you wait even ordering new! But...supply and demand is at their doorstep...
At least now I can breath. I wish you luck on your quest. I am happy now. My wallet is happy now (now that I'm not buying speakers every month). And my wife is happy...for all the reasons above.

Of course it never really ends does it? I mean, now I need a DVD player of quality to play SACDs and DVD-As, then I need a new tv....

So...I may not be waiting for Axioms anymore, but I sure got my waiting cut out for me in the Home Theater department.

While you're waiting play a video game. I prefer XBOX and of course if you have an XBOX you need Halo. If you've played that to death then the new Chronicles of Riddick game is suppose to be the shizzy.
Either way you get to shoot and blow stuff up, and doesn't that just make everyone feel better?

Of course we expect to hear back from you in six weeks to tell us how much you love your Axioms

"We're on the island of Misfit Toys"