Date Ordered - April 22
Items Ordered - M60, QS8, VP100
Factory Outlet - for delivery all at once
Expected Delivery Date July 15

Oh, the waiting is terrible, indeed. My wife and I just bought a new apartment in DuPont Circle, in D.C.. We're really excited about the move (which doesn't happen until Late July). Our current apartment is too small to run a huge set-up, and I currently have a home theater mini system (Aiwa) that suffices.

I chose to have it all delivered at once so that I wouldn't be tempted to install piece by piece. I want the full experience to hit me all at once.

I've satiated my desire to get my new Axioms by purchasing an HSU STF-2 and waiting for it. Then, I bought my RX-V750 through the mail. That was fun waiting for. Then, I starting collecting speaker wire (no, I won't make my own, thank you very much).

All in all, the wait has been a bear. But having to wait until July will ensure that I don't get evicted from my current apartment before moving downtown.

Anyway - let the commisery begin!

PS - My wife and I just took another look at our new home, and our finances. Then we went to Circuit City to pick up a gift for a friend...wouldn't you know it, but there goes my wife, wandering into the TV aisle, straight for the DLPs. She says to me - "you know, we should get a TV to go with your new speakers, shouldn't we?" God, I love that woman.