bray-

you think you got no radio stations in dallas?? try coming to san angelo for a weekend.. you will be ready to kill yourself. OK, here are some selections(with genre)

Los Lonely Boys-tejano/blues/rock.. these guys are one of the hottest tejano-fusion bands out there right now.. highly recommend.

jason mraz- acoustic/harmonies.. i dont know what genre this is?? the guy can sing and play awesome.. similar to jack johnson but better, i think..

allison krause & the union station- bluegrass.. their 2 disc live cd is awesome.. and its avail in sacd if you have those capabilities. great live recording.

joss stone- sexy blues.. this is a 17 yr old girl from australia.. i feel sinful just listening to her.. has a voice well beyond her years.

probot- metal/rock experiement.. this is a project album from dave groehl(nirvana, foo fighters, queens of the stone age).. anyway, dave plays drums and guitar with a large variety of other guitar players and lead singers.. if you were a fan of 80's speed metal, then this is the album for you.. guest singers include lemmy from motorhead, king diamond from merciful fate, and mike dean of C.O.C.

thats just a few.. hope you try some..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??