I am upgrading from my current sat/sub 'boring' system to a fuller, more realistic system. I just bought the new Onkyo 700 receiver which I still cannot believe was only $700 considering all the features it has; two thumbs up. It has been a vast improvement over my older Yamaha which did impress me until this purchase. However, my query is based on recommendations from all current owners. I have a rectangle room which is 22 feet long and 15 fee wide. I have mentally choosen the M22 based on its presumed accuracy and neutral sound. I would like to upgrade the center to the VP150, QS8 rears, and EP175 thunder. I like having a dedicated sub to clear the dialogue and have more control over the fronts while watching movies. I have had to strain to hear my Boston Acoustic setup now, even with the upgraded VR Series center. The bottom line, I have two small kids, every speaker owners dilema. I am concern the M22 will be 'tipsy' and not as comforting standing as a tower. I am now concerned with maintaining the concise dialoge and clear highs choosing a tower over the acclaimed bookshelf.

I would like to compile a survey, whether you own one or just giving your opinion, over the differences between the Epic 40, 50 , & 60. I am not an idiot. I know about greater bass extension, loudness, and physical components and size. So, what to report on, seamlessness, clearness, accuracy, or how neutral or saturated the front will sound. I have been considering the 50, however, I would like to hear from you.

Thanks