FHW - That was a great review considering the types of music and their individual dynamic range. I appreciate Paul's idea about adding the safety to the back of the M22's. And Chesseroo, I was enlightened by all of the links you provided. The reviews were great. I am still in my bind, I want champagne (M60) on a beer budget (M22). Living in Bermuda has forced the additional cost of shipping and duty. Shipping, on average, $300, and duty, 33% of the cost. These added costs make the more expensive speakers that much further out of reach. I have considering the M60 and VP150 with the QS8's and EP175 to come or all out with the M22, VP150, QS8, and EP175 at once. I could always try to sell the M22's later though the whole bookshelf vs. children is my main concern at the moment. I feel, watching mainly movies over music I should opt for the bookshelves and save money now on the cost, shipping, and duty. Then I would have to either mount the speakers on stands or mount the safety on the wall just in case....
The M60's look so so good too! Damn it!!!!