Wow Craig! That's so gracious of you. And, I must admit, as I sat here thinking about it, It would be SUCH a great time. I've told John before that watching a game with him would be a real hoot. Doing it with both of you would be fabulous.

However, I'm in a situation where I simply cannot leave my Mother. She has dementia, and is easily confused and frightened. She has come to depend, irrationally, on my presence. I have actually come out of the shower, after being away from her for 15 minutes, to find her calling for help. I don't want to create the wrong impression. She gets confused, but is not completely out of touch with reality. However, she would NOT do well with any stranger. Even if she would, my only relative in the area (40 year old nephew), is having a kidney removed in the near future, and he couldn't give her the care she needs. She's a dear old lady, and I owe her BIGTIME. While it's hard taking care of her 24/7, it is no hardship.

But, I sincerely thank you, Craig. (In case you all haven't noticed, this is a kind and generous man) Someday, we'll get to sit down and watch a Browns game together. Of course, the bums will probably lose the game, but as compensation, you'll have the opportunity to hear the eloquent strings of profanity 50 years of being a Cleveland sports fan can create.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton