Someone came to the forum to ask a question and what happens? Does 2x6 ask for an explanation? Does he add anything intelligent? No, he comes back with a dull, insinuating, personal attack. Did the original poster say that 2x6 was a snob? No. His one liner "How's that remedial spelling class coming along?" is juvenile, ridiculous, laughable. I, personally, don't have a taste for tube amps either. So, what's next - is 2x6 going to poke fun at my screen name, or look for errors in my gramar. You were out of line and I called you on it. Then you tell me to kick my dog and drink. Come on...

We're talking about STEREO EQUIPMENT 2x6. How you can be so insecure with yourself as to be personally offended to the point of mocking others who don't share your 'passion' of a certain type of equipment is beyond me. Your opinion is fine, and you have your right to it, but attacking others' intelligence is not cool.

As for my "head up..." comment, I would like to apologize. It was also out of line. I don't understand why 2x6 is allowed these outburst, when others are immediately shunned.