I agree with you that if a clause is written in whereby people can read it, that is an invasion of privacy. And I agree with you about things always inching further and further along into our privacy. I just don't think that in this particular case it's as significant as it has been made out to be. And also, the targetted ads are not in the form of junk email, they show up to the right of the email text, exactly like the targeted ads show up when you search on google. You barely notice them unless you want to read them.

I'll admit, when I first got an invite I did some homework on this because I was pretty concerned from all I'd heard too. That's the only reason I'm not so worried about it anymore.

Then again I use my supermarket/CVS discount cards without a care, even though I know they use them to track my purchases and give me targeted coupons at the checkout. So, maybe I am just generally less concerned about these things than some people.

[black]-"The further we go and older we grow, the more we know, the less we show."[/black]