Hi,
Thank you all for your kind words and advice. Thanks also for pretending not to notice my pidgen english typos - I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have time to go over my post.

I will try all the suggestions given.

Ringmir - that post is where I got the info on the California owners, but I admit I only looked under the California section not through all the pages themselves - I'll go through them now.

Ajax - You are right, Axiom indicated that they would need to only go to NY, but that was still $107.

Ray3 - Who is Amie? Should I look them up in a members listing somewhere?

I am aware of the Factory Outlet store and that there are some discounts for multiple purchases - I would definately take advantage of both!

I want to compliment you all for your detailed and nice replies - it shows this is a good group of people drawn together by a good product from a company with good people and support. I have been checking out the Axiom website from time to time for about a year and have called and sent emails and I agree with your statements about their friendly and helpful people. I subscribe to and read the newsletter and Alans' articles. I also read the AVS forum and the Home Theatre forum and try to read all the articles and reviews I can from the many other excellent sources online. If anyone else reads this thread and would like to chime in - especially with any thoughts on the Citation 16, the 3805, the other speakers, how to improve my room etc. - I am all ears!

Thanks again,
Paul