Hi!

I listened to the M3's yesterday and I was amazed how good and clean they sound. The M3's definitely have a sparkle to them but they are not as forward sounding as I have been led to believe.

I am trying to decide between PSB Image 2B's vs. Axiom vs. Athena Technologies Audition AS-FS2's.

The PSB Image 2Bs still sound the most neutral to me and a bit more detailed. I have not yet had a chance to listen to the Athena's and I can't seem to find any reviews for them. What I really wonder though is how the Axiom M22's stack up compared to the 2Bs. They are the same price and thus the same competition. I've heard many people rave how detailed the M22's are, but I haven't been able to find any to listen to.

I misread your post and thought you paid $800 for the M60s. For $600, though, it might be possible for me to get a set. How do you order them from the Factory Outlet? Do you have to go up to Canada or is there a way to order them here in the US?

I do want to take you up on your listening offer. How neutral and detailed is the sound? For me, the most important attributes I am looking for is a clean revealing neutral detailed sound. From my listening background, I've always been impressed by how revealing the B&W 800 series speakers (like the 801 and 802) and the Quads sound. If I had several thousand to spend, I'd get a set of 801's ;-) That B&W / Quad sound is what I am using as a reference for what I believe an awesome speaker should sound like.

My interest is in listening to good recorded music. I'm not looking to build a Home Theatre system - at least not yet ;-)

Your thoughts please :-)