I am about to take the plunge and get me a pair of QS8's. I have a question though. I am going to be placing them behind the listening area elevated toward the top of the ceiling. (I have a 1 ft mini wall that seperates my kitchen from family room and I want to place them on that wall so the speakers are not visible from the Kitchen). Anyway, I have read how good these speakers are at dispersing the surround sounds, but I have a question.

Should I simply use the brackets that come attached to the speaker already OR shuold I get the wall mount brackets that will enable me to point the speakers down toward the listening area. (Thought maybe since they will be so high, this would help) I'd RATHER just use the brackets with the speakers so they're flush on the wall, but if the pivoting of the speaker helps some, I'd consider that.

Also, one more thing comes to mind. Can the swivel wall bracket be installed on the wall horizontally or does it have to go vertical? My mini wall is only 1 ft tall (suspended from the ceiling) so I was thinking for room wise I MIGHT have to install horizontally)...that's IF I even go that route...like I said..I'd rather just use the bracket that's already on the speakers.

Thanks for any help. Sorry this ended up being so loooong.