Oh, that's cute. The "Cabin Guy" now suddenly shows up. And NeverHappy just coincidentally notices and posts right underneath him. LOL!!! I guess he didn't like being taken to task for his B.S. Anyone who doesn't know whom to believe now is just an idiot.

But you're right. I'm just a shill, a troll, a troglodyte. Whatever you want to call me. You need a thick skin to mention another brand on a company Web site. Fortunately, I have one.

I knew my original post would cause more heat than light. I knew that 95% of the replies I received would be worthless, and they sure were.

For those who were sincere, I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, you were swamped by a herd of trolls that just happen to be Axiom customers. I guess good brands don't make for good people. Fortunately for me, "MtnBkr" is a real Streem customer, and he and I are not the same person. Wherever you are, I thank you again, even if you didn't have the cojones to follow-up more than once. That's all right. I have enough for both of us.

Anyone who cares about audio, and not just shilling for his particular brand, can find out more about Streem on Audioreview, Audioholics or ecoustics.com. There you will find real reviews by real customers, not make-believe nonsense.

If you just want to B.S. and talk about beer and B-B-Q, then you don't have to go anywhere else. You're right at home here.

LOL!!!

Last edited by MarkB; 08/27/04 06:09 AM.