Note: If Streem asks its customers who e-mail with praise to do the same on Audioreview, that explains the double posts. Nothing wrong with that. Perfectly legit. Even if they offer them a free gift.

If anyone's wondering what the hell just happened here. Let me recap.

NeverHappy's "review" didn't jibe with the posts on Audioreview or the ones at Streem's site at all. I couldn't square the two. Since I didn't believe at first that someone would just straight-up lie to me here, initially I thought Streem could be just a scam. I was ready to report them to Audioreview.

That is, until I checked the board once again and found "MtnBkr's" post. Then I put 2 + 2 together. I found more reviews on Streem -- ALL very positive -- and their products all over the Net. So I knew right there that NeverHappy had lied. So I decided to turn my wrath on him and any flamer who decided to get in my way. Justifiably, I might add.

MtnBkr saved me from quite a little embarrassing episode if I had decided to report Streem (incorrectly) to AudioReview. No we are NOT the same person. Sorry, you all were wrong. NeverHappy is the fraud, not me.

MtnBkr was right in one respect. I had no business ever thinking I could get an objective review here. You are without a doubt the biggest bunch of losers and outright liars I have ever found on the Net, with only a few notable exceptions, who are in the distinct minority.

I no longer give a damn about your opinions on Streem or anything else for that matter. Go back to talking about beer and B-B-Q. That is more in line with your collective intelligence level. I'm out of here.

So long, morons!!!!!!