Firstly, I have not listened to all the speakers mentioned, If there is some credibility it's the choice in the Dynaudio speakers. It also seems that each time he listened to a speaker, it trumped the previous, It kinda seems like the ear (his ear) may have been in a quandry. I somewhat did the same thing, because all the enviorments are so different, that includes store atmosphere, acostics, salespeople, and pre-conceived thoughts. It's the age-old thing, are we talking best, or best value. He did not mention what he paid for the Dynaudio's, but I looked at them very seriously, and that's why he is looking for surrounds, sub, and center "in the future" I don't think Axiom would match/surpass the Dynaudio's, but it a whole different price point. Just the other day I went to a customers home in Palm Beach, the music was on, and he had a sub that was to die for, I LOVE my eartquake supernova subs, but this sub was fantastic. We talked abit, the sub was a rel studio 2 sub he paid 7900.00 (U.S) yeah, it had the edge over my sub, but I am not running out to get it-----YET LOL. I'll take the Axiom sound per dollar aganist anything I have heard. Jon

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s