Wid,

Try not to read only between lines, but if you did went through all I've said, then you should know I also mentioned the biggest bottleneck of music reproduction is the speakers, and here is where you get the most out of your money, if I have to put them in order, CD player is right at the bottom of the list. Let me make it a bit more clearer, IMO the differences you hear in speakers is the greatest, then the amplifiers/receivers, and finally the CD Player.

Did you not read I also told Saturn that the cost to performance ratio isn't as great when it comes to CD Player? Did you not read I couldn't hear any differences between the soundcard and the Sony DVD/CD player that I got? notice i said SONY DVD/CD PLAYER. Did I or did I not also laid down my doubt and the possibility of the Sony being crap? and please do me a favor and find me a line where I said there's absolutely no sound difference among ALL CD PLAYER.

Since when did breaking in component has anything to do with the quality of the CD Player...in this case, the Laser lens itself and the decoder chip? If you have any kind of scientific common sense then you should also know electric current cannot change the property of glass, and decoder/encoder can only process so much data that it was designed to.

It seems to me that people often open their mouth, well...in this case, close their eyes and start typing a bunch of misleading accusation to put down other people, this is getting pretty funny....heh. :-)