not hyped up or anything, just trying to avoid unnecessary debates that had already been mentioned that's about it, I'm sorry for all those harsh words that were solely came out of frustration, and I hope I didn't offend anyone, please dont' take it personally though (hopefully Saturn wouldn't either) . ;-)

As for 1/4mi drag, the weather suck a big one down here and we haven't been able to do much racing recently, I just ported the stock heads and swapped the Thunder Racing 224/224 112LSA cam package couple weeks ago, it's running quite lean at the moment, last weekend I heard a little tickling noise while I was letting it ripped, I might of bend a pushrod or two so this coming weekend I'll pull them out and double check, rocker arms might need to be tighten up a little bit, and I'll also need to reprogram the Air/Fuel ratio and fine tune the timing as well.

I still have a set of 40lb injectors laying around that I'll have to swap in very soon, it's a PITA to work on these darn LS1, luckily I don't have to pull out the darn TNT nitrous kit to get all these crap done though....heh.

http://www.geocities.com/ben99z28/tnt/nos.htm