I hadn't bought any new audio equipment (other than a CD player) since the mid-70's, so my pleasant audio moments focus on recent purchases. After getting my Axioms, sub and receiver set up we started going over the cd collection and pulling out the favorites. My wife was pretty supportive about upgrading our sound system, but was not too sure about me taking over our living room with the new gear. She is a big REM fan so she put on one of her favorites "nightswimming" and cranked it up. The look of bliss on her face as she heard the new system was priceless. We didn't have a home theater system before-and I was anxious to hear a concert video. I picked up Springsteens "live in Barcelona" and was very impressed with the detail, including Little Steve's voice, Clarence's sax, and the clarity of the piano work. This isn't a wonderfully mixed DVD, but as a new Axiom owner, I loved it. When I finally got the house to myself I cranked up Rod Stewart and the Face's "Stay With Me" to the max. It brought me back 29 years to my first (national act) rock show which was the Faces last show together.

M22's, VP150, QS4's, HK 630, HSU VTF3-MKII