I had a guy come by for a demo a couple weeks ago of my Axiom setup and he ask if I had the M60's on the spikes. I looked at him funny as I didn't know what he was talking about and he explained they should have came with spikes and/or rubber feet for them to rest on and showed me the holes on the underside.

I unfortunately had already thrown away the boxes for all my Axiom's (they definitely AREN'T leaving my house) so I couldn't check to see if I had overlooked them in the packaging.

I emailed Amie at Axiom and she graciously sent out the spikes/feet package for my M60's. You got to love that after sale support from these people!

My living room is carpeted and was wondering what everyone else is using under their fronts?

Are the rubber feet geared more towards hardwood floors and the spikes for carpeted floors?

Thanks for any input you all have..

Rick

BTW the guy that came for the demo was sold on the Axiom's and plans on ordering his set in the near future. He emailed me later in the week and complained about his jaw muscles aching from smiling so much during his visit. (I warned him before he came that would happen but he was willing to suffer through it...LOL)