Axiom is great!!! Ok, so that isn't anything new.

I called tonight per people's advice here, and left a message. I was thinking, ya right... Like they will call me back anytime soon. Well, about 10 minutes later, the phone was ringing and it was Axiom calling back. They punched up my order and it already had a ship date of December 10. That is 6 weeks from now, and a good 6 weeks earlier than the QS8's were to be ready (remember, they have a 12 week wait from the factory outlet)... The guy from Axiom said that the M60ti's and the VP150 will be ready then, and that they don't like to make customers wait an extra 6 weeks for a couple of speakers. I don't know how they are going to get me some QS8's if the factory doesn't have them.... Maybe they will be a-stock?

Anyway, chalk this up as another great Axiom customer service victory. Of course, the next 6 weeks will be hard to take waiting for the speakers, but I saved $162 by getting factory speakers instead of a-stock, so I can use that $162 for something else... Like a gift for my wife! :-)

Farewell - June 4, 2020